Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Double Stitch Returns!

Hi Everyone!

One of my very first posts was about the Double Stitch - well I've started a project with it and am absolutely in love with the look! And I really am enjoying the hand work. Already I am thinking about doing a large wall hanging with it but for now, here is my first finished block!



I plan to make just four of the blocks and then embroider around the outside border. I'll keep you all posted!

Have a great week! And Happy Sewing!

11 comments:

  1. The block is perfect and very pretty Kelli...good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The block is so pretty, and I love the fabrics that you used.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, that's looks fantastic! What kind of thread are you using? Those Kansas Trouble fabrics are terrific. I'm excited about seeing the finished project. I'm thinking I might have to give this a go. Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Did you use Tammy's tutorial?

    Happy sewing!

    Zlaty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The block is so pretty. Welcome in Blogland...Tammy sent me over. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland. I like your block. Glad to see others who are as passionate about Love Quilts (Charity) as me.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogging! Tam sent me. Can't wait to see what develops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelli!
    Just popped in to say hi! 8-)

    Here are a few blogspots that I keep in touch with that do some primitive work...

    http://karen-logcabinquilter.blogspot.com/

    http://inspiredbyantiquequilts.blogspot.com/

    http://dorothybakerdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of my favorite colors here in your wonderful block. Very pretty blog header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just popped over from Tam's blog. I love the block you made. I am not a quilter, but my daughter Heidi is and loves it.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to hear from you. Please leave a comment...