Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Turkeys and Leaves and Squirrels - Oh My!


As you can see in this picture, I'm already looking towards fall! Spring and summer are not my seasons - allergies. I love the fall with all the rich colors and absolutely love the winter with snow and cold and ice!

Yes, some say that I'm crazy but hey, if you are born in a town called Coldwater - what do you expect I would like?

Anyway, this pattern is from the terrific design duo at Country Threads. Drop by and see what catches your fancy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the rich warm colours as well...along with the Wild Turkey Wall Hanging...Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland, and i love the rustic and primitive look too. I really like that pattern, and thanks for the link. I will officially become your follower, and hope you visit my blog.
    Micki
    In Ireland

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to hear from you. Please leave a comment...