Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! May your 2011 be a year filled with love, laughter, and joy!

I recently discovered a Folk Art Block of the Month from Dawn Heese. You can click on the button located on the right-hand side of my blog - Folk Art BOM. So far she has done 5 blocks and each is wonderful! Check it out!

I'm looking forward to making out my 2011 project list - this year will be a year to finish up a lot of the projects that never found their way to the top of the pile in 2010!

In light of the economy, why don't you all think about doing the Folk Art BOM - it is free and a great way to use things from your stash!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I love her stuff, I did last years BOTM....sorta. I printed everythign out, and I set fabrics aside, but I didn NOT actually sew anything. I decided not to follow closely this year with hers, but enjoy the view as she goes along.

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to hear from you. Please leave a comment...