Thursday, May 13, 2010

Plugging Away!

Hi Everyone!

Well, the last two weeks brought work on my favorite pattern - the star! I tend to lean towards patterns that either feature a spectacular star or have stars incorporated in some manner.

Here is BOM #2, the second star:


Below is a kit that I received as a gift for Christmas - I had to do a bit of
fiddling to get it all worked out but I plan to use it as a table mat:



I haven't done much on the Wool Crazy block lately - here is my center block - need to get back to stitching!



Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Stars are always good in a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! I love the crazy block!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool star! We all love stars, don't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your star block is fabulous! The table mat stars look terrific too. You'll get your Wool Crazy block done. Take your time and stitch just as you want. Cheers, Ann :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to read more from you!

    www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelli... love your wool crazy! The coneflower is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We'd like to hear from you. Please leave a comment...